Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog

This is my blog. This is my very first blog. If that
<-------
was called a "blog" would you eat it? Probably not. Blog is a fun word. But not when it comes to food. However, there is no way around it. So without further adieu, I give you...my blog.

On my blog, I will blog about food. I will blog about eating food and I will blog about making food. Occasionally, on my blog, I will post recipes. Recipes for you to cook. And if you like them, maybe you will blog about them.

I will blog about fancy food. I will blog about cheap food. I hope only to blog about good food. But ultimately, I'm sure I will have to blog about bad food as well. I will not blog about blogging (because those kind of bloggers bug me {or do they blog me?}).

Since the above was not called a blog, but rather a burger, more specifically a Double King Burger with Cheese, I ate it. All 2 pounds of it. I found this lovely creation at Master Burger on Western and Vernon. I think what best sums up this burger is what a fellow patron said to me after watching me remove it from its wrapper, "You've got to be one hungry mother-fucker to order that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment